Friday, September 29, 2006

INTRODUCTION

THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG

It is simple
. My aim is to give some sort of guidance in cyber marketing free for anybody. But first forgive me because I go straight to the point and sometime it hurts. It is like a kiosk at a highway, a cyber one, that all driver by to rest a while, or to chat after long monotonous driving.


INTERNET MARKETING WORKSHOP


Like any other business, there are few basic thing in this cyber thing that must be taken care off. In any conventional business needs to find space where you can trade your goods, so also this virtual (Internet) business, you need to space i.e. web or blog (sortform of word web and log). Even you ever heard some cyber guru preach that you don't need to have web or blog to start trading on line, but I Will be honest with you that soon you will realise how important web or blog for you in order to establish yourself as Internet trader. As I said earlier, a web or blog is like a space or a shop to you, so where can a client can visit if you don't have space. How secure are you to squat on other's web/blog?. You will realise later in my writing why it is so in this business. Any way don't worry about web or blog because you can it free. I will tell where t find it.

O.. Key that is all for today. I will continue tomorrow on what to do first. This is very important because like driving a car, some guru say you must have a licence first but I like to say that you must have the key to the car first. It is more practical I think.
Ye.. meanwhile why not click here to see how to make blog. Free.

OR... while waiting to do something Big , why not doing something free but earning few USD reading email at home? At least get some pocket me yea. Come click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home